At In Motion Dance
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Our priority is the well-being and safety of our dancers, their families, and our staff. Your help in following the guidelines below will ensure everyone has a healthy and safe experience.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FOR ANYONE ENTERING OUR STUDIOS
- Parents will be asked to drop off their kids in front of the facility. No parents will be allowed to enter the lobby (unless dancer is age 3 and under and need assistance with going to the bathroom).
- Dancers' temperatures will be taken with a touchless thermometer before entering the lobby. Anyone over 100.4 degrees will not be granted access per CDC guidelines.
- We ask that all students use hand sanitizer upon entering the lobby and exiting the studio.
- Dancers will only be allowed to bring their necessary dance shoe(s) and water into the studio. They will change their shoes outside of the studio and enter with dance shoes.
- We ask all dancers and parents to line up outside of the main entrance 6 feet apart.
- Once inside the lobby, there are indicators at 6 foot intervals which the dancers will place their belongings before entering the studio.
- Before each class, the teacher for the class will come out to collect the dancers before escorting them into the lobby and studio.
- Please be sure to be on time to drop off your dancer.
- After class, the teacher will escort the dancers to the main door for the dancers to be picked up one at a time.
- Please be sure to be on time to collect your dancer.
- We will be asking all dancers to wear face masks in the studio in accordance to the current guidelines.
***We will be asking anyone with pre-existing conditions, cough, fever etc to stay at home as we do not want to risk anyone getting sick. If a student does not look well, we will use a touchless thermometer to check their temperature.***
Here are some additional precautions the studio and our teachers will be taking to make sure our studio space remains safe.
- Teachers will wear a face mask throughout the entire class.
- We will be making sure that all dancers attending class in studio will be properly social distanced by placing them in 6'x6' or larger boxes taped down on the floors.
- All teachers will be teaching from their individual 12'x12' box to allow for substantial social distancing.
- Handwashing and sanatizing hands before and after each class.
- We will be wiping down everything that may get touched after each class with a disinfecting wip