- All Registrants are required to have a credit card or bank account info on file to secure a spot in a class.
- Tuition will be charged to the credit card or bank account info on file automatically on the 20th of every month for the following month's tuition (example: Tuition for October will be charged on September 20th, etc.)
- All Registrants wanting to pay by cash, check, or an alternate credit card must do so by the 19th of the month, or tuition will be charged to the payment info on file.
- All Declined or Returned payments are subject to a $25 fee. (Registrant responsible for updating credit card expiration dates. Bank Account info is recommended...does not expire.)
- Tuition not paid by the 25th of the month, the student will be dropped from the class for the following month and their spot will be offered to the next student on the waiting list.
- Tuition is the same every month regardless of how many classes fall within that month. Tuition is calculated based on the number of classes in the 10-month season from September through June and divided into 10 equal monthly payments. (A list of studio holidays for the current season can be found on the Calendar page).
- Annual Registration Fee will be due along with first month's tuition upon completion of class enrollment. Registration and Tuition are non-refundable.
- Drop Policy: classes may be dropped at anytime throughout the season by notifying us in writing by the 19th of the month to discontinue charges to your account for the following month. Notification by email is preferred. Notification received after the 19th your account will be charged for the following month and not refunded. (Notification is not required at the end of the season in June. All classes conclude for the season with the June recital and all accounts are automatically closed.)
- A minimum of 4 students is required to keep a class open. All classes/instructors are subject to change.